Thu, 24 Jun|
I AM Remarkable Google Workshop
An initiative by Google to empower underrepresented new talents to speak openly about their accomplishments.
Time & Location
24 Jun 2021, 17:00 – 18:30
About the event
Why this session?
#IamRemarkable strives to empower underrepresented talents to speak openly about their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond, thereby breaking modesty norms and glass ceilings.
What will you learn?
During the 90 minute workshop, you will learn the importance of self-promotion in your personal and professional life and be equipped with tools to develop this skill. Participants will be invited to challenge the social perception around self-promotion.
- You want to be connected with mentors and people in the industry who want to help you
- You want to learn more about what your strengths are and how you can lean into them
- You want to become confident enough to shout about your achievements
- You want to learn about using digital & social platforms effectively to achieve your goals
- You want to accelerate your career and success
Who are the workshop faclitators?
Ulrike Gupta - Head of Customer Engineering @ Google
Ulrike leads Technical Sales at Google Cloud for the Corporate Sector in UK and Ireland. She has over 15 years of experience in Product Management and Sales in Tech Companies. More about Ulrike here
Asia Lindsay - Adoption Program Manager @ Google
With >10 years as a teacher Asia transitioned into tech, running communities at TED, Toptal and Google for Startups. her skill set includes community management, events, communications, education, digital nomadism - and the art of the hustle! More about Asia here
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- Workshop capacity is 45 people
- Workshop participants will be selected on a first come first serve basis and those who can commit to 90 minutes session.
- RSVP code will be sent to your inbox to reserve your spot on ZOOM
This ticket is the registration of your interest to participate in Google #IamRemarkable workshop session.£0.00