Tell Your Story Google Workshop
Time & Location
About the event
Why this session?
In order to help people grow through the leadership pipeline, TellYourStory helps you maximize the impact of sponsorship through the power of storytelling.
Storytelling is powerful because it transfers experiences directly to the brain of the person you are sharing with. They feel what you feel. They empathize. If you can build your own story that is simple, concise, and - most importantly - repeatable, others can repeat your story for you.
This is particularly powerful so sponsors know what to say about you to their network. In this online two-hour session, you will learn how to craft a strong story to boost your career development - and learn about the power of sponsorship and why it's so important for getting ahead.
What will you learn?
In this online two-hour session, you will learn how to craft a strong story to boost your career development - and learn about the power of sponsorship and why it's so important for getting ahead.
Who is the workshop facilitator?
Ulrike Gupta - Head of Customer Engineering @ Google
Ulrike leads Technical Sales at Google Cloud for the Corporate Sector in UK and Ireland. She has over 15 years of experience in Product Management and Sales in Tech Companies. More about Ulrike here
Asia Lindsay - Adoption Program Manager @ Google
With >10 years as a teacher, Asia transitioned into tech, running communities at TED, Toptal, and Google for Startups. her skill set includes community management, events, communications, education, digital nomadism - and the art of the hustle! More about Asia here
- Be comfortable with talking in this interactive workshop - there is a storytelling component in small breakout groups (2-3 people).
- We ask that you keep your cameras on throughout the workshop.
- Please only RSVP if you are 100% committed to attending the full session. We will create small breakout groups so we need to know exact numbers ahead of time. If you sign up and then have a clash, please let the organizers know.
- Have a pen, paper, and smartphone at the ready!
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- Workshop capacity is 25 people
- Workshop participants will be selected on a first come first serve basis and those who can commit to 120 minutes session.
- RSVP code will be sent to your inbox to reserve your spot on Google Meet
- TellYourStory Workshop£0£00£0