The study of human behavior always intrigued me. The passion to understand the human psyche led me to pursue my masters in Industrial Psychology. Soon after completing my studies, I joined Unilever (Biggest multinational) as Consumer Insight Manager, where I got the opportunity to utilize my knowledge of psychology and learn and practice the latest research techniques.
Then I moved to Saudi Arabia and I started freelance consultancy in 2012. I conducted several research projects for different clients from across the globe. I am working with Euromonitor since 2015, Country Analyst. I have conducted several research projects for Saudi Arabia, UAE and Pakistan. My passion to spread knowledge of psychology drove me to write articles for one of the most prestigious newspaper in Pakistan “The Dawn”. Several of my articles, on psychology related topic got published. I am a monthly columnist, with the Pen name of "Psychology Talks" at one of the most prestigious community at Pathways Jeddah Community. I have conducted several workshops for women on parenting and creative storytelling session for kids.
Book a session with me by https://calendly.com/ambreenmasud/15min
LinkedIn - Ambreen (Ambreen Masud) Nadeem | LinkedIn
Instagram - Ambreen Nadeem (@theambreennadeem)
You can book my
- BLIX MentorSenior experienced leaders from top firms sharing their knowledge for free.
- Career GuidanceI provide mentoring sessions on this topic. Book time with me to learn more.
- Personal DevelopmentI provide mentoring sessions on this topic. Book time with me to learn more.
- Mental HealthI provide mentoring sessions on this topic. Book time with me to learn more.
- Market ResearchI provide mentoring sessions on this topic. Book time with me to learn more.